Thursday, January 3, 2013

Review: Front Porch's Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Ahhhh, Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from Front Porch...one of the first if not THE first fragrance that started my bakery like (love is such a strong, touch-and-go kind of word for my relationship with bakery scents).
It's sweet, it's bready, and I want to eat it RIGHT NOW.
Wait...do they actually make sugar cookie dough bread?
...and if not, where did the fabulous idea start?
...is there a recipe??
...can I have some???
Like......five minutes ago???

On cold sniff, this is just sweetly warm and doughy. Between cookie dough and bread dough, I don't know which one is better. It lasted a reeeally long time: at least 6-7 hours while I was awake, and then another 7-8 while I slept. I did notice a faint cinnamon lingering after the sugar cookie dough bread scent was gone, but YAY FOR STRONG TARTS!!

This is a popular scent, so if you see it on Front Porch's website, get it as quickly as you can! Also, if anyone wants to send me sugar cookie dough bread for real though, feel free. :)

~~~~~~~~~~
Front Porch's Sugar Cookie Dough Bread
Cold Rating: 7/10; nice mix of cookies, bread, but overall, a very sweet bakery scent.
Lit Rating: 8/10; very. very lovely, so good in fact that I fell asleep to this scent! I woke up and wondered if someone had been cooking, LOL.
Throw Rating: 7.5/10; strong, but not overpowering.
Overall Rating: 7/10; I will make it my 2013 goal to make REAL sugar cookie dough bread, if it's the last thing I do!! *echo*

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's just so sweet and wonderful, and lasts long to boot! :)

      Delete
  2. One of my favorite scents from FP! So good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shoulda stocked up before the price increase! UGH!! Do you have any in your stock?!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)