Monday, December 17, 2012

Dud Candles!

Candles should come with the following warning label:

"We fully intend on getting your hopes up, only to drown them in a perfectly tunneled pool of melted wax and dud wicks."

Well, okay, not ALL candles, but some should have this warning.

It seems as if I have been having a lot of trouble with my White Barn, Slatkin, and Bath & Body Works candles. From dud wicks to tunneling, I have now had to return/exchange a total of 5 candles. Luckily, Bath & Body Works has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee return policy, so if you have a dud or just don't like it, then you can exchange or return the product.
-SIDEBAR- DO NOT burn a candle almost all the way to the bottom and then exchange them...that's basically stealing and you should be ashamed. Scoldy McScoldScold.

THIS IS NOT TO DISSUADE ANYONE FROM BUYING! Just letting you know.
...and I'm not the only one having these problems! TONS of people all over the internet have noted the same exact issues.

So, my friends, have you had this issue with your candles, regardless of where you purchased them? Let me know, and if you have any tips or trick to fix bad burns, measly wicks, or smoky candles, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)