Monday, February 4, 2013

Review: JMae's Soaps & Candles Love Spell & Lemon Sugar

What IS Love Spell? Is it perfume? Is it good? Is it the plot of a bad 80's movie? It's from V's Secret, right? Well, since I haven't been in that store in a billion years, I guess I wouldn't know what it smells like. I just recently threw away the remaining 3 perfume bottles I bought from there when I was 14, which was seriously 12 years ago. On that note, does perfume expire??
Let this be a lesson to you, Lauren: if you buy fragrance mist of perfume, YOU WILL have it for 12+ years. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is my permanent deterrent from buying any more perfume as long as I live...
JMae's Soaps & Candles was having a sale a while ago, with some clearance items. So, I decided to buy just a few things from Jamie. I love the ribbon she uses on her bags!
This is her chunk of Lemon Sugar & Love Spell. I enjoyed it, but it was very heavy on the lemon sugar, which wasn't a problem for me. I melted it all at once, though, because I wanted a huuuge punch. A very nice scent, but I wish I knew what Love Spell smelled like on its own! This definitely had a perfumey smell to it. :)

~~~~~~~~~~
JMae's Soaps & Candles Love Spell & Lemon Sugar
Cold Rating6/10; heavy on the lemon sugar but you definitely get some perfume in there, too!
Lit Rating6/10; very nice smell! I had my doubts, just because I thought it would be dominated by perfume, but it's a good balance after a while!
Throw Rating6/10; decent strength, a little overwhelming, but that's my fault because I added all the chunks at once.
Overall Rating: 6/10; made me want to make lemon sugar, as well as try love spell perfume. I am on a mission now!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been in Victoria's Secret in a billion years either. It's a scent they carry and I don't like it. A lot of people love it though!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! If you do not have a Google ID, just use the "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" option, and comment away! :)